chair Damage ? Instantly Looking for Chair repair And Service near by. Luxorchair one of the Best choice for Instant repair chair and Servicing. Chair Repair in Pune Chair Repair Service And Maintenance In Pune
Chair Repair Service And Maintenance In Pune
A wheel is the lowest part of chair which gives mobilityto the chair. Typically we use twin type Wheels 50mm diameter 2.Casters are of two types:
- PP casters- These Casters are made of polypropylene (PP) material. having relatively faster movements.
- PU casters- These Casters are made of polyurethane (PU/PUR) material It has many advantages over PP wheels such as :
i. Noise Reduction
ii. Resistance to corrosion
iii. Heavy load capacity
iv. Softness of movement
These are the mouldings made for stability and movement of chair. Usually 5 prone bases. There are variety of bases according to diameter and material of Base.
- PP Base – These Bases are made of Polypropylene material. These are cheapest
- Nylon Base – These are made of nylon material and have highest quality.
- Metal Base – These are made from sheet metal or metal tubes. As a metal it has good stability and long life provided
- Chrome Base-These are the metal bases having chrome plating.
- Aluminium Base –These bases made from aluminium cast material. These are used usually high end chair, as it is costly.
Hydrolic (Gas Lift )
Also known as office Chair Gas Cylinder.
- Class 3 – This heavy duty pneumatic gas cylinder is typically installed on executive and multi-function managerial chairs.
- Class 4 – Typically installed on chairs rated up to 350 lb. 4” stroke (seat travel from lowest to highest settings)this heavy duty pneumatic gas cylinder is typically installed on executive and multi-function managerial chairs
Office Chairs have different types of mechanisms to revolve, move, and tilt the upper part of the Chair. The major mechanisms used in office chairs are: Push Back Mechanism, Tilting Mechanism, Synchro Mechanism, and few more.
- Tilt/Pushback – Tilting mechanism used in office chairs is where the seat, armrests and backrest are one piece. . It is therefore not possible to move the seat and back independently of each other.
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment – A pneumatic cylinder is attached to the chairs mechanism located under the seat cushion. This cylinder allows for quick and easy adjustment seat cushion on either the right or left side to the chair.
- Tilt Lock – once a chair is locked in a tilt position it cannot be unlocked until the user reclines or tilts back a few degrees further relieving pressure from the knob so that the chair may be reset back to the original position.
- Tilt with any position locking – The tilt tension adjustment is modified by turning a usually knob found underneath the seat. Usually, several turns of the tilt tension knob are required to loosen or tighten the tension to a noticeable level.
- Synchronous – The synchronous mechanism (synchro tilt) combines a movement of the backrest and a corresponding smaller movement of the seat. The movement of the backrest is thereby larger than the movement of the seat.
- Synchronous with any position locking – The synchronous mechanism
(synchro tilt) combines a movement of the backrest and a corresponding smaller movement of the seat. The movement of the backrest is thereby larger than the movement of the seat. The only difference is in, Synchronous with any position locking we can lock the positions using knob.
Plywood is a material manufactured from thin layers of wood veneer that are glued together with adjacent layers having their wood grain rotated up to 90 degrees to one another. It is an engineered wood from the family of manufactured boards which includes medium-density fibreboard (MDF) and particle board (chipboard).compressed plywood ergonomically design to give proper sitting comfort to the chair.
We can use specially moulded foams as per required design or soft foam
available in market. For comfortable sitting predefined foam shapes are used for 45 or 55 density and it is recommended. Specially moulded foam such as –
- PU Foam – This foam is soft, its density varies from 20 to 50 as per
Buy New chairs, And Work Station click here